Look Younger in Minutes with Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
Our skilled aesthetic medicine team can redefine your natural beauty in just minutes using Botox, Dysport or Xeomin. We can contour cheeks, smooth wrinkles and, in many cases, simulate the effects of cosmetic surgery without going “under the knife” and without the need for downtime, risks or costs associated with an involved surgical procedure.
We can also:
- Smooth wrinkles and facial folds.
- Smooth frown lines.
- Create and sculpt cheekbones.
- Create fuller lips or balance uneven lips.
- Smooth acne scarring.
- Perform a non-surgical nose job (rhinoplasty).
- Augment your chin.
- Perform a liquid facelift.
- Perform an eyelid repair or lift.
- Repair earlobes.
Botox for Excessive Sweating and Migraines
Think Botox is only for cosmetic purposes? It can also be used to reduce excessive underarm or palm sweating, and it can reduce the pain and symptoms of future headaches for migraine sufferers.
Excessive underarm or palm sweating can be an embarrassing problem. It can change the way people see themselves, how they dress and by effecting their self-confidence, excessive sweating can prevent them from presenting their best self.
Botox is FDA approved for treating excessive sweating under arms and can also be used to treat sweating of palms of hands or feet. You should notice a significant reduction in sweating within 4 weeks of your first treatment. Results last for 6 months and, in many cases, even longer.
How Much Botox Will I Need?
Clients new to Botox often ask the same question before treatment: How many units will I need?
Although it sounds like a simple question, there is no canned answer. The amount of Botox an individual will need is dependent on multiple issues, and will always vary from person to person. However, from a consumer stand-point, this is one of the things that makes Botox treatments so wonderful — every treatment is completely customized to the client.
Depending on how many different areas of the face you're interested in treating, the amount of Botox required can vary drastically. This, coupled with the following characteristics, will help determine exactly how many units of Botox you need to achieve the end-result you want:
- Differing Aesthetic Goals: Some people prefer a completely frozen result, while others like to maintain movement in a minimized capacity. (For example, most women choose to have their foreheads completely motionless, while many men prefer to allow for slight movement.)
- Different Muscle Strengths: Someone with stronger forehead muscles requires more Botox to quiet the muscle movements than a person with weaker forehead muscles.
- Pre-Existing Situations: The more prevalent and deep-set a patient’s current wrinkles are, the more product will be required to erase them.
- Different face shapes and sizes: For example, a person with a larger forehead will require more units of Botox to halt motion than a person with a smaller forehead.
- Metabolism: The length of time Botox results last are dependent on how quickly each patient metabolizes the product. The faster a person’s metabolism, the more frequently patients will require treatment.
What is Botox?
Botox itself is made from the purified botulinum toxin. Different Botox treatments have certain potencies. Botox mainly takes care of frown lines and wrinkles from repeated muscle contractions. The Botox injection goes into the muscles to temporarily reduce these contractions. That will smooth out the lines.
Will I Look Fake?
Does Botox Hurt?
Are There Side Effects to Botox?
How Long Does Treatment Take?
What are Botox Results Like?
What is the Botox Recovery Time?
What is Dysport?
What is it Like to Get the Injections?
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from Dysport?
Does Dysport Have Any Side Effects?
What is Xeomin?
Frown lines are caused by muscles between the eyebrows contracting as you frown or squint. As you age, your skin loses its elasticity, and then repeated movements cause frown lines. Xeomin affects nerve endings so that that muscles don’t contract. Since the muscles do not contract, the injections temporarily reduce those frown lines.