We are Conveniently located to serve residents in Glenview.
By using Botox, Dysport or Xeomin our aesthetic medicine team can redefine your natural beauty in just minutes. We are able to contour cheeks and smooth out wrinkles while also simulating the effects of cosmetic surgery without going "under the knife" which has no downtime nor risks associated with it!
Look Younger in Minutes with Botox, Dysport, Xeomin
We can also:
- Smooth wrinkles and facial folds.
- Smooth acne scarring.
- Perform a non-surgical nose job (rhinoplasty).
- Augment your chin.
- Perform a liquid facelift.
- Perform an eyelid repair or lift.
- Smooth frown lines.
- Create and sculpt cheekbones.
- Create fuller lips or balance uneven lips.
- Repair earlobes.
Botox for Excessive Sweating and Migraines
Botox is not just for cosmetic purposes, it can also be used to reduce excessive underarm or palm sweating. For sufferers of migraine headaches this will provide relief by mitigating pain and symptoms!
Palm sweating is not just a minor annoyance, it can be an embarrassing problem. The way people dress and present themselves may change because of excessive underarm or palm Sweating which prevents them from doing so in the best light possible- with their self confidence suffering as well!
Botox has been FDA-approved to treat excessive sweating of the underarms, palms and feet. You will notice a significant reduction in sweating within 4 weeks after your first treatment with it as well! The results last for 6 months or more on average so don't let this problem go unchecked - book an appointment today
How Much Botox Will I Need?
Clients new to Botox often ask the same question before treatment: How many units will I need?
It's hard to give a one-size fits all answer when it comes down how much Botox an individual will need. The amount of toxin depends on multiple factors, and every person is different so there are no rules or guidelines that can apply in every situation as well! However from what I've learned about this process - its wonderful because they're able make sure your treatment meets 100% with their needs rather than just guessing at something based off previous experiences
While it's possible to achieve the same end result with fewer units of Botox depending on how many different areas you're interested in treating, there is no guaranteed way for obtaining an exact number. This means that when determining how much drug will be needed per facial muscle group - which varies drastically from person-to eye greatly affecting their final appearance!
The following characteristics help determine what kind or amount requires:
- Differing Aesthetic Goals: Some people prefer a completely frozen result, while others like to maintain movement in the minimized capacity. For example many women choose not have their foreheads move at all and most men would rather allow for slight head movements when cutting meat or baking goods such as breads - which can lead them into believing it's still fresh!
- Different Muscle Strengths: The forehead muscles are extremely complex and powerful. Even someone with weak, little-used foreheads can make some noise if they use their strength in an unneighborly way! That is why it takes more Botox to quiet the movement of these large masses than just about any other part on your body - because this area has so much motor activity going on at all times (no wonder people call them "the engine").
- Pre-Existing Situations: The older you are, the more wrinkles your face will have. The best way to get rid of them is by using dermal fillers like Restylane or Beluma which can smooth out laugh lines and expressions for a rejuvenated look that people won't be able stop noticing! The results these treatments provide last about 6 months before needing another touch up session- but don’t worry because there's no down time either; they're completely painless so long as patients follow instructions precisely (and take precautions against sun exposure).
- Different face shapes and sizes: For example, people with larger foreheads will require more units of Botox than those who have a smaller one.
- Metabolism: The effects of Botox last for varying amounts depending on the individual and their rate at which it's broken down in comparison to other people. Although there is no one set answer, most patients will require additional treatments after two months if they have a slower metabolism or less than perfect skin quality in order maintain results long-term
What is Botox?
Botox is a protein solution derived from the causative agent of botulism. It has been used for cosmetic purposes, such as reducing wrinkles and furrows on one's face or smoothing out lines caused by repeated muscle contractions- mainly those around their eyes which we refer to them here at The injections go where they need leniency; however some may also be applied towards other parts if us like hands/wrists due our bodies' lack thereof preventing these areas
Will I Look Fake?
Does Botox Hurt?
Are There Side Effects to Botox?
How Long Does Treatment Take?
The actual injections only take about 10 minutes but depending on what area needs treating can vary based upon several factors like how big an area we're talking about (e say face) or if there are other medical conditions such as diabetes which would affect dosage requirements - our staff will help devise either 1 session per day consisting solelyof shots throughout each part(which usually takes 3-4 days),
What are Botox Results Like?
What is the Botox Recovery Time?
What is Dysport?
What is it Like to Get the Injections?
What Kind of Results Can I Expect from Dysport?
Does Dysport Have Any Side Effects?
What is Xeomin?
Frown lines are caused by muscles between the eyebrows contracting as you frown or squint. As you age, your skin loses its elasticity, and then repeated movements cause frown lines. Xeomin affects nerve endings so that that muscles don’t contract. Since the muscles do not contract, the injections temporarily reduce those frown lines.