Ongoing yearly fundraising since 2015:
- North suburban YMCA (we support all of their fundraisers; closest one to my heart is the Annual Strong Kids Fundraiser as I served on that committee and served on the Y’s board)
- A Safe Place (It is the largest and most successful organization in Lake county which is north of us; they empower domestic violence victims by providing shelter, food, clothes, job rehab, housing rehab for the victim and their dependents)
- Skin of Steel: They are a chapter of AIM (National Melanoma Foundation). We have donated, helped raise funds, auctioned items, helped increase awareness about skin cancer prevention, done walks, etc.
Other charities we have supported in the past
and will continue to help.
- Northfield food pantry
- Local public and private schools
(Glenbrook North, Glenbrook South, Loyola Academy, St Catherine Labore, Countryside Montessori, to name a few)
- Local churches
- Other local businesses and their fundraisers (Ten Ninety Brewery, etc…)