Enlarged pores on the face can make your skin look more worn and unhealthy than it actually is. Show off an even, smooth complexion with the help of our enlarged pore treatments. For more than 20 years, Dr. Promila Banerjee has been helping men and women in Illinois meet their ultimate aesthetic goals. At Halo Laser & Aesthetic Medicine, we are happy to offer treatments for enlarged pores to men and women of Chicago, Schaumburg, Evanston, Northbrook and the neighboring communities of Illinois.
Skin Care and Laser Treatments for Enlarged Pores
Are you concerned with enlarged pores? You’re in good company. Enlarged pores are practically a national obsession with the multitude of inescapable multimedia images of glamorous faces airbrushed to impossibly unattainable perfection. As technology has entered the realm of skin care, it’s as if everyone in Hollywood now has near perfect complexions. Want to know their secret Regular skin care and laser treatments with an at-home regimen of medical grade products.
Here are some of the treatments we use to help reduce the size and appearance of large pores.
- Microdermabrasion to exfoliate and smooth, including extractions of blackheads & whiteheads.
- Photo Facials to increase collagen production, address fine wrinkles, reduce pore size and eliminate dark spots.
- Laser treatments to plump tired, sun damaged skin and minimize pores.
- Acne prone skin with large pores can benefit from chemical peels and laser treatments.
- Oily skin will benefit from strong medical grade products.
- Chemical Peels lift pigment, reduce acne, smooth skin and reduce pore size.
The truth is that pores are a fact of life. They aren’t invisible and everyone has them. But not everyone knows how best to minimize the appearance of pores.
At Halo Laser & Aesthetic Medicine, we want to help you take control of how you age, so you can start looking and feeling better than ever before. We are happy to offer non-surgical cosmetic services to men and women in Chicago, Schaumburg, Evanston, Northbrook and the neighboring areas of Illinois. Contact us to schedule your private consultation with Dr. Banjeree today.